Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents
Monarc Construction is a full service general contractor operating in the Washington/Baltimore Metropolitan area and is engaged in a wide variety of projects. Our work includes multi-family, historic restoration, embassy, institutional, tenant interiors and new construction. We are currently seeking project Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents. Duties include:
Superintendent position requires minimum of any combination of 7 years direct work experience, college and/or technical studies in related field. Assistant Superintendent Position requires minimum 2 years direct work experience with 2 years college or technical studies in related field. Individuals must possess excellent communication and leadership skills and be highly organized and service-oriented. Must be able to work independently with limited supervision and manage multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines on a routine basis. Must be detail-oriented, assertive, persuasive, and results-oriented. Special skills include proficiency in working closely with people of diverse backgrounds and levels of authority.
Assistant Project Manager
Monarc Construction Inc., a leading Washington area GC in renovation, commercial and multi-family construction has an opening for an Assistant Project Management. The successful candidate will have 2+ years experience and relevant education. Duties include:
- Overall project coordination and supervision of self performed and subcontractor forces.
- Site liaison with clients, architects, subcontractors and vendors.
- Provide overall site management for contract compliance, adherence to project schedule, general conditions costs, quality control, inspections and punch out.
- Responsible for project safety and compliance with OSHA and Monarc Construction requirements.
- Daily field reports, submittal reviews and RFI initiation.
Special Project Division - Project Coordinator
Monarc Construction Inc., a leading Washington area GC in renovation, commercial and multi-family construction has an opening for a Project Coordinator in Special Project Division. This is the full time position with benefits. Duties include:
- Coordination with clients, architects, subcontractors and vendors.
- Provide overall management for contract compliance, adherence to project schedule and punch out.
- Responsible for Issuing proposals, contracts, and invoices; light accounting and record keeping.
- Responsible for computer and paper file management; general department organization and administration.
- Construction experience a plus.